lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Report.

I write about the idea of having a student common room, when not in class schedule.

In my opinion I must say that is an excellent idea, because some days we have a lot of free time between classes and we need a comfortable space where we can share with our friends and take a break.
I'm not sure but I think in the University who have unused rooms and well could be remodeled so that we can use them.

I think the room should have large windows, also this rooms will have tables and chairs and for the winter so air conditioning will be warmer there. the room can also have television, radio, computers and books related to our career.

I hope my answer is of interest to you.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,


Pier Vasquez.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario