lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

WEATHER NATURAL DISASTER.

When a I was 10 years old there was a very rough Winter and my family had to work. The news announced that in santiago will rain. then the minister of education announced that the schools don't have classes. After 10 minutes, all the city was covered of water, people tried to cross the street with boats and bicycles, in the south, the people couldn't work because the roads were covered with water. I felt very happy because I didn't go to the school, but in the same time i felt worried because my family still no gone back home. After 8 hours, my family arrived and i was very happy of them, because I was nervous of the situation of the country. After that, my family made sopaipilla ( chilean food) and we went to the bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario