jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

part 2

Dear Sir or Madam

I'm writing to you to express my satisfaction about to write a article from a person very important in my life that is my mother.

My mother was born in the south of chile and she grew up with her other brothers. also she worked when she was a little child just had 8 years old. But the most incredible of this story is that my mother had saving a lot of money and they come to the city to change her life

When she was nineteen she worked in a lot of works like in a supermarket and in a restaurant, but the most important thing that she did is that she a beautiful house with the money that she save.

After twenty years she married with her boyfriend and she have wonderful family and she finally found her happiness.

she is a fantastic person and you have to know her.

yours sincerely

pier vasquez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario