jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

part 1

Dear Helen Ryan

I'm writing to you to express my satisfaction to win this competition and Im very happy with this situation. I go there with my family because they need a rest.

I would like to travel on july because I have to work on june because I'm working in a office and I have a lot of work to do. Obviously july is perfect for me because are my holidays.

For the accommodation, I prefer the log cabins because I don't like the mosquitos for the reason that are too noisy and I cant sleep at night. Also the log cabins are cool and you are close to the nature.

For the activities, I would like to practice tennis because I really like it and I enjoy it. In the other hand, golf is a fantastic activity because the camp have beautiful places and you can try your best shot.

I have a lot of questions to do. I need information about other places or areas that I can visit and my other question is that the camp have animals? . That's all.

yours sincerely

pier vasquez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario