lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

the best way to travel in santiago




the best way to travel in Santiago for me is the subway because the subway is connected with all the places, for example: I go to the university every day and I have two options the first one is using the bus and then the subway because I take the bus in "San Pablo street" then I get off in "Quinta Normal" and then I take the subway and I combine in the linea 1 in "Baquedano" after that I get off in "Pedro De Valdivia station". this voyage takes me 40 minutes. But the second one consist in take the bus in San Pablo and get off in "San Pablo station" after that I take the train and I get off in Pedro De Valdivia. However, this voyage takes me 1 hour and for me is very complicated.

Another alternative is the bicycle because the bicycle not contaminate the air and you can do exercises in your legs, also you can see all the places of santiago like cerro Santa Lucia, San Cristobal, Parque Forestal, Mim, Parque bicentenario. But the bicycle you have to use it in the winter because in summer the air is very dangerous and probably you can suffer a heart attack.

Anyway, the subway and the bicycle are the best way to travel in Santiago because is cheaper and you can save some money.

1 comentario:

  1. I like the picture of the bus, it reminds me of the beginning of Transantiago.

    You have clear ideas and your composition is organized logically. However, you don't have an introductory paragraph.

    A voyage is to travel by boat across an ocean e.g. the Titanic
    because is cheaper = because it is cheaper

    ResponderEliminar