martes, 18 de agosto de 2009

Letter of complain

Dear Sir or Madam,



I´m writting to express my dissatisfaction with the service of coach, the air conditioning,drinks and food in Brighton Marina Coaches.



At first I was happy with the coach service, because it was cheap and confortable.
Everything was fine when suddenly my friend began to feel the hot air, the problem was that my friend started feel bad, because he has health problems while I tried to lower the temperature of the air conditioning when I saw the face of my friend he was white, I felt so nervous and an employee of your company helped us, after that another employee gave us some drinks but the drinks were so hot that I burn my tongue .


My friend and me made the decision to go to other place, because our experience there was horrible. According to the terms of your money-back guarantee. I want my money as soon as posible in my account bank. immediatly.



As you can imagine, I'm disappointed with the service of your company. We want to send us back our money that is $ 2.ooo.



Yours Faithfully.



Pier Vasquez

1 comentario:

  1. Good attempt, but unfortunately you have not completed the task because you have not included all the information in the notes on page 89.

    ResponderEliminar