domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

LETTER OF APPLICATION

Dear Sir or Madam

I would like to apply for the job of reception assistant
because I saw your advertisement and you need people
with talented and professional.

I like working with people very much and I would enjoy
the challenge of speak with people from different parts
of the world. Moreover, I finished school 3 years ago and
now I study English pedagogy in the "Ucinf university", I
need a year to complete my profession. I need to improve
my language skills because I need to learn more and more.

My interests include football, tennis and literature. For the past
two years I have worked in a school doing English classes. I'm
hardworking person also well-educated and with a great
knowledge of countries.

By the way, I need more information about the hours of work
and contract details beacuse I would like to work with you.

I am avalible for interview at any time and look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Pier Vasquez

1 comentario:

  1. Well done.
    you need people with talent and profession = you need talented and professional people

    ResponderEliminar