lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

"THE BIG SURPRISE"

It was a cold april day. My father and I had just been to the house of my grandmother and when we came out, we saw a carnival. the sound was fantastic because the musicians played a lot of songs, like: ghostbuster, jaws, indiana jones and star wars.

After that, we went to the restaurant called "gyros pizzza". we were eating a big pizza with double cheese when my father received a call from my mother, I couldn't hear anything because my father spoke very low. I asked him what happened? but he didn't say anything and we went home.

After we had been walking for nearly an hour, we caught a taxi and we went home. We were arriving home when I saw my mother with a cake singing happy birthday. In that moment, I felt many emotions like the joy of being in family. it was amazing for me.

Definitely Has been the best day of my life and I will never forget that day.

2 comentarios:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmm no poditener una foto de "DUFF" como perfil wn!!!!!, ahi se nota k eres el mismo ebrio de siempre. jjajjajjajjajaaa.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent story! You used a variety of past tenses and interesting vocabulary.
    Well done!

    ResponderEliminar