jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Hi Maria

I am very happy that you come to Chile. Well you have to be careful because Santiago is a very dangerous city. Anyway you'll have fun here.

Well, is very difficult to get to my house, so when you arive to the airport you have to take a bus called "j 15" which will leave you in the subway, the station called "San Pablo".Sorry, also you have to buy a card called "BIP" is a great method of transport and you have to charge money, I think with 3000 pesos is ok. When yo have to take the subway, you down to station "Estacion Central" and you walk on Matucana street and my apartment is the "075".

I be there in front of the door,so don't worry. Santiago in winter is very cold, you have to wear hat and sweater,also trousers by the cold of the city. By the way, santiago is a very cheap city and you dont have to spend much money in things.

Call me when you arrive here, because I have to work but I try to get there. Buy me gifts please!!. We'll have fun here, don't worry .

See you soon

Pier Vasquez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario