lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Death cab for cutie - I will possess your heart.


How I wish you could see the potential
The potential of you and me
It’s like a book, elegantly bound but
In a language that you can’t read (just yet)

You gotta spend some time, love
You gotta spend some time with me
And I know that you'll find love
I will possess your heart

There are days when outside your window
I see my reflection as I slowly pass
And I long for this mirrorred perspective
When we'll be lovers, lovers at last

I like this part of the song because it talks about
a person that want's to spend more time with his or her lover.
is a beautiful song that describes the real love between lovers.
also the guitar and the bass sounds great in this song, so you have to listen it, is a good song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario